Dec 17, 2007

New Friends

This is an incident on last Saturday.
After finishing my part time job,
I couldn't go back my house
because I missed the last bus (;^;)
So I call to councel Fumika what should I do (>0<)!!! She supposed me to come with her. The proposal is if I don't care her boyfriend, she and her boyfriend will welcome me. I'm a little confused but I want to meet Fumika because I and Fumika haven't seen for a long time. I went to my friend's boyfriend's house. She and her boy friend picked me up from the downtown. We went to Mac to eat so late supper. After eating the supper we went to downtown again to pick some her friends. Ayako and Tikara are there. This is the first time to meet them. There is no time to introduce each other. On the way to go back to the car, Ayako's boyfriend's coming. After we picked them up, we went to Shunkun's house (he is my friend's boyfriend). They are already close friends so Fumika (she is my friend) introduce me to everyone. All of them are president of club of Kumamoto Gakuen University. They became friends because of their position. I'm very surprised they are president! I don't belong to any club now. I thought they are nice man because they are so high and have attention to others. After talking, maybe midnight 3:0- a.m.,I and Fumika and Tikara went driving to Kumamoto port. We dropped in family mart to buy some sweets and something to drink. Fumika drove her car. We talked a lot and played with a empty can. We competed how distance we kicked the empty can and how big we can shout in front of the sea. After that we went back to Shunkun's house, we talked again and got slept maybe 5:oo a.m.. I could enjoy the long day. It's an accident. But it changed good for me. Maybe we will gather again (^^)
(327 words)

No comments: