Nov 21, 2007

Typing☆part time job

These days, I started my mew part time job. I have another job that cram school. New job is at Izakaya. Izakaya is like a Japanese bar. We served food and drinks. I like my new part time job. Everyone kinds to me and we often laugh at all the time. They are very nice man. I like boss and companion. Nice meal and nice talking. We have a goof relation ship. We aimed “The shop served good laughing time”. So our shop’s name is Wararake. I have been working there only 20 days yet. But I like my part time job. I want to work there as long as I can. Sometimes I failed order and feel nerves but I will be like a senior.

Now we planed driving maybe 8 people. We will go to some hot springs in Yamaga. I like and enjoy my part time job very much.

(152 words)

No comments: