Nov 9, 2007

Movie Review☆THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS

Today I borrowed some DVD by the rental shop. First I watched this movie " THE HEART IS DECEITFUL ABOVE ALL THINGS". This topic is very difficult. Too much happening happened. All of the things are truth; this is a true story...

I don't know if I were same situation. The main character is a boy. He always wants to be loved by his mother.

His mother is very complex person. Her job is prostitute. She sold her body to men.

He experienced human's black world since he was a little boy. He got to know illegal drug, he knew adult world. Her mother really loves him but she doesn't know how to communicate having love to him.

She sometimes said bad things like "You were a bad boy so you were abandoned by a foster parent", but she sometimes said to him "I need only you". The shape of love between family is maybe watched and seemed to very difficult by others. In fact, I think it's strange. But someone except me may feel it could good love.

The corporation of family is very deep. I think it is not happy end, but it may be become happy to both boy and his mother.

This is an amazing story. I have to think how wonderful and amazing the corporation of family.

(221words)

No comments: