Oct 22, 2007

Movie Review ☆I will introduce my girl friend


This is a Korean movie. The title is "I will introduce my girl friend".
A police woman and unluckily man met one day. It is an accident. When he save her from bad person who has a power in the city,

they fall in Love.

Someday she chased a bad person. She couldn't catch him. And more she hit his boyfriend in mistake. She regrets the action for a long time. She can't overcome the incident.
She met the bad person who alive instead of the boyfriend died. She is really anger and she tried to kill him in own hand.
But she can't do it. She was hit by the bad person. Everybody she can't alive anymore. But she alive!! She thinks I may meet him again.
She finally met him in a dream. This is the reason because of her alive.
When I was a high school student, I watched it once. I really like this movie. Today a TV program showed us to watch it on TV. My father and mother watch it too. This is the first time for them to watch it. They really like this movie.
My father said to me "I can agree why Korean movies became so popular.".
I think so too.
If I have a boy friend, I will watch this again:)
(221 words)

No comments: