Jun 27, 2007

Prote-portfolio update

2.0. Comments

2.1. Your first comment on your instructor's blog:
2.2. Your best comment on a classmate's blog
  • Title of post with link: No title
  • Date of post: 2007.5.2
  • Date of best comment: 2007.5.8
  • Number of words in best comment: 17 words
  • Why do you believe that is a good comment?
    • ...I can tell her I like her dog very much.
2.3. The best comment by a classmate on your blog
  • Title of post with link: He is Cute!!
  • Date of post: 2007.6.19
  • Date of best comment: 2007.6.20
  • Number of words in best comment: 29 words
  • Why do you believe that is a good comment?
    • ...She knows how my pet is cute. I'm very happy to see her coment.
2.4. The greatest numbers of comments on your blog

2.4.1. The greatest number of comments on any of your essays
  • Title of your essay with link: Essay 3☆ my home town
  • Date of essay: 2007.5.28
  • The total number of comments on that essay: 3 comments
  • Best comment on that essay by a classmate: Satoshi
  • Date of best comment on that essay: 2007.6.6
  • When did you respond to those comments? 2007.6.6
  • What did you do in response to those comments?
    • ...I responded each of them on my same post.
2.4.2. Greatest number of comments on any of your other posts
  • Title of your post with link: Apple PIE(*>з<*)
  • Date of post: 2007.6.3
  • The total number of comments on that post: 4 comments
  • Best comment on that post by a classmate (hiroyan):
  • Date of best comment on that post: 2007.6.6
  • When did you respond to those comments? 2007.6.6
  • What did you do in response to those comments?
    • ...I responded each of them on the same post.
2.5. Additional reflections on blog comments:
  • ...I'll write more words on my post or friends post!!

No comments: