Jun 23, 2007

Joyfull and driving

Today I went to Joyfull that is a restaurant in Japan.

I drove my mother's car to go to there.
The Joyfull which is my friend work at.

As I reached as a little tensing up there because there is far from my hometown.

It takes 50minutes by driveing car.

I and my friends stay for a long time in spite of ourselves.
We enjoy eating and talking.

I ate 'cake of zunnda bean paste'.
This picture is it.

After eating I and my friend went to driving.
We went to Karaoke and looking night view of sea.

When we reached the sea, it was atill a little rainy.
I wonder if is it possible to watch the nice view.
But there was hardly any sea slater.It's very nice for me. Because I don't like insects very much.


Drops of rainy reflect the outdoor lamp.

It's very beautiful seane. I really like it.


We had a very good time.

No comments: