Jun 17, 2007

Kumamoto in Japan








Today I'll introduce some Kumamoto's features.

Mt. Aso is famous for that caldera. It is the biggest caldera in the world.
A lot of visitor visit there to watch it all the year around.

Its view is very very magnificent.
The mountain seems to go into action silently.
The mountain emittes clouds of smoke.



Next, Kumamoto castle.

Kumamoto castle is built in1607.
So it've been built solid for 400 years.
And this castle contrived anyone can't go up wall.
The wall is designed slantingly.
Japanese 'Bushi' couldn't go up the wall.
This is the measure any enemy couldn't step in the castle.

It's the wisdom of the predecessors.


Hot springs, there are. Kumamoto is also famous for hot springs.
The water quality is a pulp.
It makes skin smooth and relax time to us.
Kurokawa Onsen is sometimes visited people who lives in not Kumamoto but also neighbor prefecture.


Third 'IKINARI dumpling'.

It'a dumpling , its inside is in bean paste which mixed potato.
Its crust is a little hard, but it's thin.
If you eat it, you feel full up. Because it made mainly potatos.
It's one of the country's dish. It seems good old taste.
(259 words)

3 comments:

himawari said...

I could know about the new things in Kumamoto. Have you ever been to Kurokawa onsen? I want to go there very much!!

Makko said...

I want to go there too.
My mother said me that I've been to go there.
But I don't remember it well, because I'm too young.
So let's go there with Megumi too.

mami said...

Hi!! Makko♥ I like Kumamoto very much. I went to kurokawa onsen. There was very beautiful. Your essy is very interesting for me♥