Feb 4, 2008

Otsukare meeing

I belong to ESS club since December. Today some of club members did a party for finishing our fal semester's tests.
We gathered at Seven eleven at 6 p.m. I and Seichan and Yuta drove own car and
picked come club members up in our own car.
First we went to Kusa makura spa and relaxed by soating our bodies in the spa. I talked with friends to creat better relationship. Some of members who participated to the meeting was fisrt time to meet for me.
After that we went to Joyful near Kami Kumamoto station, but there were so many people. We couldn't enter Joyful, we were maybe 11 people there.
After that we went to Mac in Hakuzan street. There were so many cars in the parking, but in Macdonalds there are not so many people, we ordered late meal.
After eating that we went to Round 1. But we had to wait 1 hour to play Bawling, there are so many many people Round 1 too. We took Print club and got out Round 1. We went to Vip neat the Kokai bridge. Vip will be closed Feburuary 19th. So they held fair to discount the fee to play bawling.
Luckly there are not so people so we could use 2 lene to play bawling. Actuatlly I'm not good at play bawling but I could enjoy playing.

After playing bawling we said good bye to our club members and went back each home. I went to Haruka7s house. Because the time is 3:30 a.m.
I couldn't go back my home Yamaga. I enjoyed staying Haruka's home.

No comments: