Sep 20, 2007

Ashiyu



I drove to Tamana city to see off my mother.
My mother's companion holds the wedding, so my mother will maybe drink some alcohol.
So she won't be able to drive her car.
Then I had seen off her, I met a friend of mine Eri, we went to drive a bit, and go to eat the dinner at Daimon.
Daimon is a famous family restaurant in Tamana.
The ashiyu's name is "Egret hotspring". We ate a lot, and talk to her.
After we had eaten, we went to Ahiyu that is soaring only the foot.
There are many couples, we are a little nerves, but we went to there!!
We talk a lot; it's like a GIRLS TALK.
I rnjoyed talking, but the Ashiyu is very hot.
We couldn't stay there for a long time... TOO HOT(>-<)

So I saw off her, and I went to pick up my mother.

I had a very good day. I like Tamana more than before.

No comments: